Today I’m making a delicious and easy salmon stir fry that only takes about 25 minutes to cook from start to finish. It is so good and easy! Also, it’s full of healthy veggies and good for you fats including omega-3s from the salmon and avocado.
- Salmon filet (I use thawed filets that were frozen. I take them out the day before to thaw in the fridge then they’re ready to go)
- Medium size beet small diced
- Small onion small diced
- 2 cups of Kale washed and chopped
- Some pumpkin seeds
- Small avocado diced
- 1 tbs olive oil for dressing
- 1 tbs coconut oil for cooking
- 1 tbs butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup of 1-1 water and white vinegar
First start your medium size pan on medium heat with the coconut oil and butter. Once they’ve melted add in the onion and beet and allow to stir fry for about 8 minutes or until the onions start to turn translucent and the beets begin to soften.
Add the kale and pumpkin seeds and stir. Pour in the vinegar/water mix and it will start to steam. Put the thawed salmon filet on top with skin facing up.
Cover with a lid and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes until the salmon is flakey.
Remove from heat and plate with the salmon placed on top of the veggie stir fry. Top with avocado and a sprinkle of the olive oil.
I hope you enjoy! This is written for one but could easily be doubled. If you make it let me know what you think!